By Carolyn Crawford
Aaahhhh yellow. Scarily easy for someone like me…. unlike the left-brain exercises previously posted. Happy experimenting.
R1 – YELLOW
- List ten things that you can use a paper clip for
- Given a pile of paper clips, build something
- In small groups using 200 dominos, create something that moves
- Introduce the idea and play Charades at your next gathering of friends
- Play a word association exercise which results in a story telling exercise, ie. After 10 words make up a story a sentence at a time with a group of colleagues or friends
- Choose a new restaurant to got to by random selection eg go to a location where there are a number of restaurants and enter the 5th restaurant on the left! Choose items 5, 15, 25 & 35 from the menu. Choose a drink you have never had before.
- Create three different mind maps eg describe your life in the year 2030
- Discuss with others: If you could change the outcome of one historical event, what would it be and why? What impact would this have on the world of your life today?
- Stare at the clouds and create a story using the shapes and pictures that you see