In a 24/7 economy where many people are living and working longer and harder than ever, resilience is core to the physical and mental well-being of both the individual and organisation.
More importantly, it’s a learned skill not a personal trait. In this workshop we look at how to maintain and tap into your inner strength during good times and bad.
F2F’s ‘Simply Resilient’ workshop helps your team to:
- sustain a higher level of energy and focus on a daily basis;
- identify our personally most challenging scenarios and our standard reactions;
- create a personal resilience plan;
- be proactive in managing stressful situations;
- consciously manage our mental and emotional responses;
- use positive coping behaviours to feel more in control.
In short, resilience is one of the most critical skills for the 21st century and ‘Simply Resilient’ can help your company survive and thrive in good times and bad!
‘I was really pleased to read the Evaluations from all the Simply Writing workshops run by F2F, thank you. As we had hoped, the workshops were well received by all attendees. I have heard directly from a number of participants about how impressed they were with the day.’ Snr Research & Policy Officer, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
'Loved it. This was a fantastic writing workshop. The best training I have had in years!' Human Resources Mgr, global asset management firm
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013