In a 24/7 economy where many people are living and working longer and harder than ever, resilience is core to the physical and mental well-being of both the individual and organisation.
More importantly, it’s a learned skill not a personal trait. In this workshop we look at how to maintain and tap into your inner strength during good times and bad.
F2F’s ‘Simply Resilient’ workshop helps your team to:
- sustain a higher level of energy and focus on a daily basis;
- identify our personally most challenging scenarios and our standard reactions;
- create a personal resilience plan;
- be proactive in managing stressful situations;
- consciously manage our mental and emotional responses;
- use positive coping behaviours to feel more in control.
In short, resilience is one of the most critical skills for the 21st century and ‘Simply Resilient’ can help your company survive and thrive in good times and bad!
I can use everything that we covered in the session immediately in all of my work - highly relevant! It will save me heaps of time and help me focus on a clear message that connects with the reader.’ Regulatory Consultant, Essential Services Commission
'Loved the session - responsive, confidence building, comprehensive.' Marketing Manager, international sports brand
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013