In a 24/7 economy where many people are living and working longer and harder than ever, resilience is core to the physical and mental well-being of both the individual and organisation.
More importantly, it’s a learned skill not a personal trait. In this workshop we look at how to maintain and tap into your inner strength during good times and bad.
F2F’s ‘Simply Resilient’ workshop helps your team to:
- sustain a higher level of energy and focus on a daily basis;
- identify our personally most challenging scenarios and our standard reactions;
- create a personal resilience plan;
- be proactive in managing stressful situations;
- consciously manage our mental and emotional responses;
- use positive coping behaviours to feel more in control.
In short, resilience is one of the most critical skills for the 21st century and ‘Simply Resilient’ can help your company survive and thrive in good times and bad!
I can use everything that we covered in the session immediately in all of my work - highly relevant! It will save me heaps of time and help me focus on a clear message that connects with the reader.’ Regulatory Consultant, Essential Services Commission
'Loved it. This was a fantastic writing workshop. The best training I have had in years!' Human Resources Mgr, global asset management firm
The latest from our Blog...
- Thinking Fast/Slow 17-Apr-2019
- What’s Changed in the Last 20 Years? 22-Mar-2019
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018