SIMPLY PRESENTING FOR WOMEN
2 days – 6 participants
Sometimes an all-female environment allows an openness of communication and depth of discussion that doesn’t happen so easily or regularly in mixed company. The Simply Presenting For Women workshop allows us to explore why we may not feel as inclined to speak up in a male-dominated meeting and how we can experience full confidence and speak with absolute conviction in any environment.
Don’t be too brief with your briefs! The participants and contributors need to know the context, objective, the agenda, the speakers, the themes and expectations.... in brief ;)
Pacing out objections up front can save a world of pain and distraction later.
‘If you’re not conscious of it you can’t control it.’ Steve Brouggy. The starting point is in becoming consciously aware of your thoughts.
“The best presentation skills I’ve done and in fact among the best training I’ve done. I used the planning format straight away and it worked. Fantastic course”. Telstra, Relationship Marketing
"Excellent. Good mixture of theory and practice. One of the best courses I have ever been on” Economist, Treasury Corporation Victoria
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013