SIMPLY INFLUENCING OURSELVES
Half day – 8 participants
F2F’s suite of communications services wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t address the core issue of how we choose to influence and communicate with ourselves. How we present to, write to, facilitate and influence others, are all reflections of our self-communication and are limited to the extent that our self-talk is.
Simply Influencing Ourselves is an intense half-day exercise that brings us face-2-face with the thoughts and beliefs that drive our actions, reactions and interactions; allows us to stock-take what’s working for us and what isn’t; then challenge and choose more effectively.
Don’t be fooled by a title that might sound light-weight. Simply Influencing Ourselves is not for the faint-hearted!
NOTE: Simply Influencing Ourselves is the only workshop we also run for the public. Should you be interested, please contact us here: contact form.
The latest from our Blog...
- Thinking Fast/Slow 17-Apr-2019
- What’s Changed in the Last 20 Years? 22-Mar-2019
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018