SIMPLY BUSINESS WRITING
1 day – 8 participants
Simply Business Writing inspires clear, concise and compelling written communication whether in the form of reports, proposals, manuals or emails. It ensures clear, strong messages that leave little room for misinterpretation while simultaneously addressing the need for warmth and authenticity, key for engaging an unseen reader.
Clear headings and sub-headings, a decent-sized font and plenty of ‘white space’ will make it easy on the eye.
Check and recheck – for readability, spelling, grammar, correct names and titles!
You’re human and so are they. Reach out, be warm, be real. Add a personal touch. Welcome them warmly. Express your excitement or concerns. Talk with them not at them.
I can use everything that we covered in the session immediately in all of my work - highly relevant! It will save me heaps of time and help me focus on a clear message that connects with the reader.’ Regulatory Consultant, Essential Services Commission
'Loved it. This was a fantastic writing workshop. The best training I have had in years!' Human Resources Mgr, global asset management firm
The latest from our Blog...
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018
- The Brain Chemistry of Presenting 07-Mar-2018
- Like it or not, presentation skills are a critical part of our role 20-Feb-2018