SIMPLY BUSINESS WRITING
1 day – 8 participants
Simply Business Writing inspires clear, concise and compelling written communication whether in the form of reports, proposals, manuals or emails. It ensures clear, strong messages that leave little room for misinterpretation while simultaneously addressing the need for warmth and authenticity, key for engaging an unseen reader.
Make sure you know the difference between features and benefits. Focus on the latter!
Focus on positives, not negatives. Solutions, not problems. What we can do, not what we can’t. What you suggest, not what you don’t.
Use examples and stories from their world to bring it to life and make it compelling.
‘I was really pleased to read the Evaluations from all the Simply Writing workshops run by F2F, thank you. As we had hoped, the workshops were well received by all attendees. I have heard directly from a number of participants about how impressed they were with the day.’ Snr Research & Policy Officer, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
'Loved the session - responsive, confidence building, comprehensive.' Marketing Manager, international sports brand
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013