SIMPLY BUSINESS WRITING
1 day – 8 participants
Simply Business Writing inspires clear, concise and compelling written communication whether in the form of reports, proposals, manuals or emails. It ensures clear, strong messages that leave little room for misinterpretation while simultaneously addressing the need for warmth and authenticity, key for engaging an unseen reader.
Write for your reader not for yourself. Focus on the meaning for them, implications for them and benefits for them to make it relevant and engaging.
Focus on positives, not negatives. Solutions, not problems. What we can do, not what we can’t. What you suggest, not what you don’t.
You’re human and so are they. Reach out, be warm, be real. Add a personal touch. Welcome them warmly. Express your excitement or concerns. Talk with them not at them.
I can use everything that we covered in the session immediately in all of my work - highly relevant! It will save me heaps of time and help me focus on a clear message that connects with the reader.’ Regulatory Consultant, Essential Services Commission
'Loved it. This was a fantastic writing workshop. The best training I have had in years!' Human Resources Mgr, global asset management firm
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013