THE CALM ART OF DEALING WITH OTHERS
1 day - 10 to 12 participants
Whether you're dealing with an underperforming employee, disagreeing with your spouse about money or child-rearing, negotiating with a difficult client, or simply saying "no," or "I'm sorry," or "I love you," we attempt or avoid difficult conversations every day.
F2F’s The Calm Art Of Dealing With Others workshop walks you through a step-by-step proven approach to having your toughest conversations with confidence and skill to ensure less stress and more success.
"The Calm Art of Dealing with Others goes well beyond the current trend of difficult discussion training. Carolyn makes sure participants understand the value of good discussions as well as developing skills to navigate the not so easy discussions.
Some aspects of the skill development are provocative and confronting but Carolyn ensures a safe and constructive environment in which to learn and share. Even the most hesitant of learners will benefit from this course - I highly recommend it"
- HR Director, Treasury Corporation of Victoria
"This workshop opened up new ideas and ways of addressing issues we tend to put to one side. It gave me practical methods for improving my communication to make difficult meetings much more comfortable to handle".
- Auditor, Victorian Auditor General's Office
- To find out more about this Course, please Contact Us....
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013