THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN REASONS TO HIRE F2F...
- COMMUNICATION SPECIALISTS = SUPERIOR TRAINING – as experts in our field, fluent in the world-class content and tools we offer, we are free to focus our entire attention on, and able to bring out the best in, all our workshop participants. We tailor our language and examples to your world and work very personally on each individual’s skills development. We’re often told our training feels like 1-on-1 coaching in a group.
- PRACTICAL, ENGAGING TRAINING FOR THE REAL WORLD – F2F’s reputation is for material that is meaningful, relevant and immediately useful, while our facilitators are known to be warm, engaging and fun but also smart, savvy and happy to engage in curious and challenging discussions.
- WE TREAT PARTICIPANTS LIKE THE INTELLIGENT ADULTS THAT THEY ARE – We assume participants to be smart, capable and successful in their roles with solid technical and people skills already in place. We simply enable them to be even more clear, concise and influential, even more consciously and consistently, in all their daily communications.
- THOROUGH FEEDBACK – One of the challenges for business people, particularly senior managers, is soliciting meaningful feedback from colleagues. Our specialisation and experience ensures we offer feedback that is clear, specific and palatable. Stretching all business presenters and communicators to the next level is our sole focus, and phrasing our feedback in a way that will help people achieve that, is our speciality.
- CHANGING ACTIONS AND SELF PERCEPTION, FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE RESULT – Rather than thinking of ourselves as siloed technical experts, it is incumbent on all of us these days to lead, collaborate and consult with, a range of stakeholders. F2F deliberately and methodically influences participants to step up and think of presenting and influencing as core, not peripheral, to their role and equip them with the tools and confidence to do so.
- IT’S PERSONAL –F2F gets to know an organisation and its people extremely well so we can offer the most relevant and personally engaging training possible, and as a result, we enjoy close, long-term relationships with decision-makers and participants alike. We take our job seriously, we take your business results seriously and we take your participants’ personal growth extremely seriously. And to achieve those very serious outcomes, we have some serious fun along the way!
- WE ARE OUR REPUTATION – as a small organisation, our reputation and business rests entirely on the impact of each piece of training that we run. We’re only ever as good as our last engagement. For the well-being and long-term sustainability of our company therefore, as well as our own professional pride, we aim to continually improve our skills, broaden our knowledge, deepen our understanding and give you the very best of ourselves every single time.
- To find out more, please Contact Us today...
The latest from our Blog...
- Thinking Fast/Slow 17-Apr-2019
- What’s Changed in the Last 20 Years? 22-Mar-2019
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018