COMMUNICATIONS MASTERY PROGRAM
The momentum of 3-5 communications workshops in as many months, with practice, integration exercises and coaching in between, creates an intensity of focus, and a reinforcement of key principles and processes, that propels participants into a new framework and new habits that can transform relationships both internally and externally.
‘The art of communication is the language of leadership.’ James Humes
One of the most powerful ways to learn, is to teach. Run a communications session for your team so you immerse yourself in the research, consider what’s most important, be prepared to field questions, and most importantly, practice what you preach.
If you want to ‘master’ communications, you need to practice every angle. Listening skills, questioning, advocating, influencing, writing, presenting, conflict management and negotiation. All aspects are worthy of examination!
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013