COMMUNICATIONS MASTERY PROGRAM
The momentum of 3-5 communications workshops in as many months, with practice, integration exercises and coaching in between, creates an intensity of focus, and a reinforcement of key principles and processes, that propels participants into a new framework and new habits that can transform relationships both internally and externally.
The 70/20/10 model of Lombardo and Eichinger states that development comes 70% from on the job experience; 20% from mentoring and coaching; and 10% from courses and reading. F2F Communications Mastery training includes 1-on-1 coaching and feedback; real world integration exercises; as well as hands-on training modules.
One of the most powerful ways to learn, is to teach. Run a communications session for your team so you immerse yourself in the research, consider what’s most important, be prepared to field questions, and most importantly, practice what you preach.
‘What you are shouts so loudly in my ears I cannot hear what you say.’ Ralph Waldo Emerson.Our communication is an expression of who we are. We can’t fake it for long. Authenticity is key.
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013