COMMUNICATIONS MASTERY PROGRAM
The momentum of 3-5 communications workshops in as many months, with practice, integration exercises and coaching in between, creates an intensity of focus, and a reinforcement of key principles and processes, that propels participants into a new framework and new habits that can transform relationships both internally and externally.
The 70/20/10 model of Lombardo and Eichinger states that development comes 70% from on the job experience; 20% from mentoring and coaching; and 10% from courses and reading. F2F Communications Mastery training includes 1-on-1 coaching and feedback; real world integration exercises; as well as hands-on training modules.
We are in communication roughly 80% of our day. Whether reading, writing, talking or listening, on the phone, email or Face-2-Face, communication is a core part of our roles. Take it seriously personally to transform relationships. Take it seriously as a team to create a competitive advantage.
If you want to ‘master’ communications, you need to practice every angle. Listening skills, questioning, advocating, influencing, writing, presenting, conflict management and negotiation. All aspects are worthy of examination!
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013