1-ON-1 COMMUNICATIONS COACHING
Private, tailored 1-on-1 coaching helps you identify gaps, address and refresh the subtler areas of communication, plan for key upcoming meetings, and maximise your sense of control and effectiveness across the full spectrum of business interactions.
Whether you’re influencing, selling, negotiating or presenting, the preparation process is similar. Know your audience; consider your questions; structure your argument; think through their potential questions and concerns; then formulate and rehearse your responses.
Play with your communication. If you tend to stay quiet in a meeting, practice speaking up. If you usually wait for others to speak first, practice jumping in. Are you normally fast? Try slowing down and pausing. Do you normally talk lots? Try questioning and listening. Treat it like a science experiment and keep a ‘Communications Journal’ of the outcomes.
‘The basic building block of good communications is the feeling that every human being is unique and of value.’ Unknown
The latest from our Blog...
- I'm now an author! 16-Dec-2016
- The Counterintuitive Series 1: “Sleep your way to the top” Arianna Huffington 17-Nov-2014
- THE COUNTERINTUITIVE SERIES INTRODUCTION 01-Nov-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: GAME OF THRONES STYLE 03-Oct-2014
- INFLUENCING SKILLS: The Desperate Need For More Effective Influencing 18-Jul-2013