1-ON-1 COMMUNICATIONS COACHING
Private, tailored 1-on-1 coaching helps you identify gaps, address and refresh the subtler areas of communication, plan for key upcoming meetings, and maximise your sense of control and effectiveness across the full spectrum of business interactions.
Whether you’re influencing, selling, negotiating or presenting, the preparation process is similar. Know your audience; consider your questions; structure your argument; think through their potential questions and concerns; then formulate and rehearse your responses.
‘Leaders who make it a practice to draw out the thoughts and ideas of their subordinates and who are receptive even to bad news will be properly informed. Communicate downward to subordinates with at least the same care and attention as you communicate upward to superiors.’ - L. B. Belker
‘The basic building block of good communications is the feeling that every human being is unique and of value.’ Unknown
The latest from our Blog...
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018
- The Brain Chemistry of Presenting 07-Mar-2018
- Like it or not, presentation skills are a critical part of our role 20-Feb-2018