F2F clients include:
‘Treasury Corporation of Victoria has employed the skills of Carolyn Crawford and F2F for over a decade. Their services have been delivered to staff with varying levels of experience and confidence and F2F have always been able to adjust their style and techniques to accommodate this with glowing feedback from very session.
I have always been very impressed with the level of care and detail that F2F seeks to ensure that they deliver the outcomes that we require - not what they “think” we require.
They make sure they understand the brief but more so that they understand the people they’re training – their motives, concerns
and doubts. F2F’s training results in staff feeling confident of their new skills and that they are worth applying. The skills are
not “lost” after 12 months.’
General Mgr HR, TCV
The latest from our Blog...
- Powerpoint – the good, the bad and the rather pretty solution 11-Feb-2019
- How to present numbers so they make sense to the listener 30-Jan-2019
- Fact Check Your Presentations 04-Apr-2018
- The Brain Chemistry of Presenting 07-Mar-2018
- Like it or not, presentation skills are a critical part of our role 20-Feb-2018